About four months or so ago I set out to refinish my studio space. I took on much of the detail work myself, as I felt that creating this area with my own hands would make it feel more “mine” – a creative sanctuary that I designed and built.
Well, the work came along nicely, and I finally completed the majority of the finishing work a few weeks ago. There are a few minor details yet to finish, but for the most part, it has reached the point of being fully functional.
And then… as a result of a recent setback - which we'll just refer to as a "freak accident" - I had to shut down for about a week while I had things repaired. The good news is that I’ll be up and running in about two days, and will finally be able to put it to use.