sunday, august 27, 2006

The Studio Saga / New Shoots

Well, it would seem that the company I hired to repair the damage to the area around my studio ended up doing a less than complete job - specifically leaving standing water inside one of the walls - so now I'm having to have the work redone by another company. 

While nothing in the studio was damaged, just the room outside of the studio, I have to store everything from that room in my studio while they make repairs.  Sort of frustrating, but what can you do.  As a result of all of this, I decided to temporarily move my setup to another location for a few months. 

I found a nice location, spacious, high ceilings, just about right for what I need for the time being (though I miss my wood floor).  Everything seemed agreeable until it came time to sign the paperwork, and apparently, there is a hold up, so it might be a few days.

The good news is that I managed to pull off one marathon shoot before having to move everything.  I'll have some pictures from that shoot coming soon.... a glimpse above..



Share this:
Add this profile to Del.icio.us Add this profile to Digg it Add this profile to Google Add this profile to StumbleUpon Add this to Twitter Add this profile to Facebook

Comments:

No comments

1482507 Visitors





Instagram

Sitemap